cool aurora pratt tattoos



Tattoo
Tattoo
...
thumbnail

Triforce Tattoo, Actual
Triforce Tattoo, Actual
this is me getting the actual tattoo, a few months ago, i have to go in next week and get it touched up as the artist did a terrible job the first go around, and my black spots are already fadedI c...
thumbnail

Tony's Tattoo
Tony's Tattoo
I designed this Tattoo for Tony. I did not do the tattoo myself, but he insures me he will get it finished soon.
thumbnail

Brian's Tattoo
Brian's Tattoo
Brian's tattoo is of his family's shield (dunno what else it's called). Me - Brian, lift up your shirt, I got my camera!Brian - o.OMe - Your tattoo...I asked you last night...Brian - Oh yeah...Uh,...
thumbnail

Alice Tattoo
Alice Tattoo
Pictures of my unfinished pin up Alice in Wonderland Tattoo
thumbnail

Blog Archive