The Forevertron, cited by Guinness as the world's largest scrap metal sculpture.
Close-up photo of the Forevertron.
We really couldn't believe our eyes!
Ready, aim, fire!
Also a big attraction at Dr. Evermor’s Art Park is the Bird Band, which consists of 70 sculptures, some of which can actually play music.
Every band needs a conductor, so here it is!
Orchestra Toot the horn!
The Overlord Control at Dr. Evermor’s Art Park. To protect us from space invaders?
The Juicer Bug, a Giant Spider.
A Member of the Bird Band.
And no sculpture park is complete without cats.
Creature from Dr. Evermor's imagination.
A Popcorn Machine.
Don’t even think of stealing these sculptures - they’ve got big guns at the park!
They have landed..
According to Road America Magazine: "One of America's Top Ten Most Interesting Sites".
Forevertron is located between Sauk City, Wisconsin and Baraboo, Wisconsin on Highway 12.
From a distance, Dr. Evermor’s "park" in Wisconsin, USA looks like a junk yardfull of twisted metals and rusted machines, but it houses one of the coolest sculptures ever: Forevertron. Standing at 120 feet wide, 60 feet deep, 50-foot tall, and weighing 320 ton, this behemoth of an artwork is billed as the world’s largest scrap metal sculpture.
All components of Forevertron are salvaged from old bits and pieces of machineries between 50 to 100 years old, and are welded and bolted together for stability. Its components include a pair of bipolar electrical dynamos constructed by Thomas Edison in the late 19th century and a decontamination chamber from the Apollo space mission. The top of the sculpture is a copper-clad glass ball, meant to be Dr. Evermor’s space capsule!
Dr. Evermor is actually artist Tom Every, 70, who used to be an industrial wrecking and salvage expert. He spent decades collecting scrapped machines and other mechanical ephemera. In 1983, Every retired from his business, renamed himself Dr. Evermor and began to build Forevertron and other whimsical scrap metal structures.
Ever the prankster, Every explained the story of Dr. Evermor as such:
As Every tells the story of Evermor: "When he was a child, Dr. Evermor witnessed a massive electrical storm with his father, a Presbyterian minister. Asked where lightning came from, his father told Evermor that such awesome power could come only from God. From that day on, Evermor dedicated his life to constructing an antigravity machine and spacecraft that would catapult him from the phoniness of this world to the ultimate truth and power of the next.
"Dr. Evermor believes that if he can ever figure out a way to combine magnetic force and electrical energy, he can propel himself through the heavens on a magnetic lightning force beam," Every said. "That glass ball inside the copper egg is his space ship. There’s also an antigravity machine (made from an early X-ray machine), a teahouse for Queen Victoria and Prince Albert to observe the event, a telescope for bystanders to watch as Evermor flies off to his meeting with God, and a listening machine that will transmit Evermor’s message back to Earth when he arrives at his ultimate destination."
- desktop backgrounds bible verse
- Kings Of Africa
- Autherine Lucy Foster
- cute hairstyles for 10 year olds
- Sunlight Zone In The Ocean
- happy birthday you
- hello kitty bong for sale
- Mitosis Cell Cycle
- louis vuitton tattoo on head
- free valentines day clip art
- hair with blue streaks
- kisses and love hearts
- megan fox golden globes
- World’s Largest Scrap Metal Sculpture by Dr. Everm...
- pictures of romeo and juliet
- hayden panettiere tattoos
- Monarchy T Shirts
- worldwide tattoo supply
- tribal heart tattoos lower back
- andy carroll
- Wallpaper World Map
- cool isabelle alvarado tattoos
- pictures of medium length bob hairstyles
- Outrageous Wedding Cakes
- Breaux Greer American Gladiator
- Wallpapers Of Dogs
- hairstyle by samantha floyd
- how to create a resume
- Carnival Clip Art
- claudette gay tattoos
- Halogens Periodic Table
- Norvasc 20 Mg
- The Watermelon Car
- anne hathaway oscars dress
- sad love quotes and poems
- johnny depp pirates of the caribbean on stranger t...
- cuttings of plants
- Lipps Inc Funkytown
- pictures of sharks teeth
- XBox 360 Case Mods
- Danube River On Map
- anne hathaway catwoman
- Richland High School
- lady gaga the remix album
- Cool Hairstyles Women
- local tattoo shops
- number tattoos
- Turkeys In Trees
- prom hair with headband
- 212 Area Code
- Rinehart Crossback Exhaust
- A Must Buy
- jennifer aniston childhood
- puppies for background
- Why It's Better To Pretend You Don't Know Anything...
- Palabra De Mujer
- janice clemons tattoos
- Tattoo Image by Bonnie Tyler
- The Biggest Dollar Bills in History: $500 to $1000...
- Tattoo Picture by Pat Allen
- Web Slinger
- red black and white wedding theme
- cute cartoon characters list
- nicki minaj xxl
- leanne williams tattoos
- alex pettyfer eragon
- Last 20 Miss World Winners
- ordinance of secession
- Roping Horses For Sale
- Sea Pig - One of the Ugliest Sea Creature
- hairstyle by sharon mayer
- pictures of lil wayne in prison
- selena gomez 18 birthday
- Fanfare For The Common Man Sheet Music
- Diamond Covered Mercedes
- anime boy with red hair and green eyes
- justin bieber emo cuts
- images of winter birds
- images of the world globe
- birthday cake with candles image
- medium length layered haircuts for women
- Photographic Dark Room
- Cheerleader Fails
- Selena Gomez photos by allen craven
- happy birthday cake princess
- painting ideas for small bathrooms
- fat kid eating cake picture
- 20 Most Unusual and Interesting Guns
- long hairstyles girls
- Blessing In Disguise
- Traditional Icelandic Mud Soccer
- What The Hell Album Artwork
- star wars the clone wars season 3 overlords
- World War 2 Hitler
- guitar hero guitar
- black ops guns g11
- invitation cards for exhibition
- Crossovers With Third Row Seating
- world map vintage
- call of duty black ops 14th prestige
- ▼ March (1004)
- ► 2010 (11993)
- ► 2009 (11986)